Tuesday, February 28, 2012

office chic

Working for a magazine, particularly a glossy women's one, makes me very conscious about what I wear. Sometimes it's hard to get that balance between casual, dressy and most importantly COMFORTABLE.

The inspiration for this look was based on a couple of things, mainly Karen Walker's new Beau Coops pump which arrived in stores TODAY. Ah, what I would do to get my grubby hands on a pair of those...

Then there's the Mulberry shirt. I just bought a similar blouse in this exact colour the other day from Glassons because this just-out-of-college chick doesn't have the disposable income for Mulberry, yet. But I couldn't go past that adorable tie front.

Add some never-old dark-wash jeans, a roomy satchel or tote and voila! Cute, comfy and practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment